Table of contents
Signup and Login
You can signup with 3 methods.
- Signup with email
- Signup with Facebook account
- Signup with Google account
Signup with email requires email address, name, and password. This also requires a one-time email verification for features like password recovery.
Users with Facebook or Google account can press Facebook or Google button to signup.
Check 'Stay logged in' when logging in to stay logged into Moaform. This setting isn't recommended for public PC. Only use it for personal PC.
You can log out by clicking ‘Log out’ at the bottom of the menu which appears when you click your name in the upper right corner when logged in.
Connect Social Media and Email Account
You can connect your social media account after signing up with email and you can also connect your email account after signing up through social media.
You can press Facebook or Google button under Social media account settings at the bottom of account settings to connect corresponding accounts and use them for logging in and distributing surveys.
Vice versa, you can sign up with Facebook or Google and configure the password under account settings to login with email and password.
Email verification is required for members signing up with email. Verification email is sent to the email address used to sign up and you can complete the verification by clicking the verification button or link in the email.
If you can't find the verification email or deleted it by mistake, click re-send button in the verification notification bar at the top of Moaform screen to receive the verification email again. If you received multiple verification email, only the most recent email is valid and previous emails won't work.
If you filled in the wrong email address when signing up, you can change the email address through the verification notification bar at the top of Moaform screen or under account settings after signing in with email address you used when signing up. You can complete the verification by using the verification link sent to the changed address.
Lost Password and Change Password
If you forgot the password, you can use the password reset function at the login screen to setup a new password. Password reset link is sent to the email address you used to sign up. Therefore, you can't reset your password if you didn't enter your email address correctly when signing up.
If you wish to change your password when logged in, you can go under account settings to change the password by entering the old password and the new password.
The password is encrypted and not even Moaform operator can access it. Fill in your email address accurately and keep your password safe.
Moaform uses Amazon AWS cloud server and it communicates securely through SSL/TLS encrypted connection. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) utilize server authentication and data encryption to communicate securely to safely transmit user data.
Moaform only accesses and edits the forms and its response data collected by the user at request of authors for technical support only.
User password is encrypted and even Moaform operator can't access it.
Create Form - General
You can click ‘Create New Form’ button in Global Navigation Bar which you can find at the top of the screen or click ‘Create New Form’ in the menu that appears after clicking your name on the upper right corner.
You can enter form title (Required) and configure form language (Optional) to generate a new form. From language configures which language the form will be conducted in along with buttons below, error messages, etc.
Description of Names within Form Builder
- Form control bar: This has menus of survey progression, save status, apply changes (Displayed when editing form while collecting responses).
- Page control bar: This allows to create a new page, copy page, delete current page, jump to page, navigate pages, configure page options, and preview the form.
- Left panel: This generates various types of questions, form designs and other logic settings necessary to create forms.
- Block control: You can move, copy, or delete blocks.
- Preview area: You can see how the form is displayed and it displays tips and visual aids for creating forms.
'Welcome' and 'Thank you' page
You can create a 'Welcome' page when creating a form. 'Welcome' page is not displayed to respondents if there is no content. Writing content for 'Welcome' displays 'Welcome' page to respondents prior to responding the form and respondents can begin responding the form by clicking 'Start' button below. You can utilize the 'Welcome' page freely for introduction to survey, survey method, etc.
'Thank you' page is mandatory and it displays 'Your response has been submitted. Thank you.' by default. The user can edit this phrase.
You can create multiple Thank you pages. While using multiple Thank you pages, you must set the End survey logic to set which Thank you page to move to at the end of the survey. If there is no logic setting, the default Thank you page T0 is always used. (If you add Thank you pages, it is numbered like T0, T1, T2…. T stands for Thank you page.)
Page Control Bar
You can add, copy, delete, or move pages when creating a form.
You can add a new form page or a new Thank you page by clicking the 'Add page' button. If you have multiple pages and you add a new page, the new page is added immediately after the current page.
Copy page copies the current page.
To delete a page, click the page you wish to delete and then click delete current page button.
You can click and drag the page on page control bar to move the page to desired location.
Add, Copy, Move, Delete Block
You can add, copy, delete, or move blocks when creating a form.
You can press ‘+’ button in the location you desire in the preview area on the right side to insert a block you want. You can also click the desired block format under the ‘Create’ tab in the left panel or drag the block to the preview area on the right side to add a block. You can double click the block you want to place it at the bottom of the form.
If you select the block in the preview area, a button to move, copy, or delete the block appears on the upper right of the selected block. Also, the editing window for selected block appears on the left side of the screen and you can move, copy or delete the block at the bottom of the editing window.
'Move' button in the editing window or function on the upper right side of the block can be used to move the selected block to other pages. If you want to change the order of blocks in the same page, drag the arrow at the upper left side of the block that appears when you click it or hover a mouse over it to the place you want.
Copy block copies the same block right below.
Delete block deletes the block.
These are the types and descriptions of questions supported by Moaform.
- Information: This is used to deliver information, not to ask questions to the respondent. You can insert texts, images, or videos.
- Single Choice: You can only select one answer from multiple choice. You can create 'Other' choice and assign scores to each choice.
- Multiple Choice: You can select multiple answers from multiple choice. You can configure minimum and maximum number of responses and assign scores to each choice.
- Dropdown: This is same as Single Choice but in a drop-down box form. This is useful when there are many choices but you can't insert image or videos in this format.
- Ranking: You can rank your answers. Answers selected first have highest rank and you can configure minimum and maximum number of responses like multiple choices.
- Media Single Choice: This is a single choice based on image. You can only select one answer from several image choices and you can configure card size and photo placement.
- Media Multiple Choice: You can select multiple answers from several image choices and you can configure card size and photo placement.
- Media ranking: You can rank multiple image choices and you can configure size and photo placement.
- Point Scale: You can respond to a question by score on a scale. From levels 3 to 11, starting score can be configured at 0, 1, -1, -2, -3, -4. and -5. (You can only select one minus score by level. At level 11, you can only select -5.) Also, you can write labels on the left, center, and right side of the scale. (Ex: very bad, average, very good)
- Star Rating: This is similar to Point Scale but it is shown by stars, smileys, or hearts. You can configure it from levels 3-10 and it can be configured to show scores.
- Net Promoter Score®: It is a standardized question that measures customer loyalty by asking how much your product or service was and if the customer would recommend it to a friend or colleague. It is a standardized question and some settings cannot be changed to maintain the same question as much as possible. It is recommended that sentences are edited to ‘Our services, our company, etc.’ only in the part stating ‘Our products’. Even small changes in the phrases may alter response tendency of respondents and this may derive from the standard. Net Promoter Score® is registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.
- Matrix Single Choice: You can create sub-questions to share the same choices in matrix form. You can only select a single answer per sub-question.
- Matrix Multiple Choice: You can create sub-questions to share the same choices in matrix form. You can select multiple answers per sub-question.
- Matrix Ranking: You can create sub-questions to share the same choices in matrix form to rank them.
- Long Text Answer: This is a question where the respondent can enter a response directly. It allows line breaks via enter key and it is useful for receiving long responses. It displays visually larger entry field.
- Short Text Answer: This is a question where the respondent can enter a response directly. It does not allow line breaks via enter key and it is useful for receiving short responses. It displays a single-line entry field.
- Numeric Value: It receives numeric value that can be calculated. It is limited from -9,999,999,999.99999 to 9,999,999,999.99999 (10 Digits above decimal, 5 digits below decimal). It is better to use free format or regular expression format for simple number input such as phone numbers and serial numbers. Numeric value type questions can configure input range and decimal limit.
- Email Address: You can only enter email address.
- Website Address: You can only enter website address.
- File Upload: Respondents can upload files. Up to 5 files can be uploaded per question and maximum file size is 10MB per file. Creator can limit file extension. Total volume of storage is 10GB per account. Only PRO user can create File Upload question and please keep in mind that if you are downgraded to PLUS or BASIC, you can no longer download uploaded files until you upgrade to PRO again.
- Line Shape: You can place a decorative line shape. You can configure and transparency of the line.
You can change the look of your form with various combinations of overall background, page background and font color under the style table in left panel.
- Background settings: Upload your own images for unique backgrounds. A background image can be positioned to fit to screen, upper left, upper center, upper right and in pattern. You can also select a color you want on the color palette instead of an image.
- Page style: You can configure the color of the page and adjust the transparency to fit the overall background. You can increase the transparency to 100% to only use the overall background.
- Font and style: You can change font color for questions and choices. Color for all questions and choices change together. Icons of scale questions depend on choice color.
You can save the style combination you like to the style collection to use it in the future.
You can configure logic under logic tab within left panel.
Logic is a function that can be configured by the user for certain action to be taken when certain conditions are met in responses through conditional, consequence, and timing. Normal operation is not guranteed for reversal or circulation logic such as moving to previous page or hiding previous questions so please don't use the logic in such manner.
- Conditional configuration: Elements that can be configured as conditionals under the logic are as the following. (IF)
- IF certain page is submitted: This is satisfied when certain page is completed and submitted by pressing 'Next'.
- IF certain question is certain answer: This is satisfied when certain answer is given to certain question. It can be configured for all choice type questions.
- IF certain question is not certain answer: This is satisfied when answer to certain question is not a certain choice. This can be configured for all choice type questions.
- IF certain question is scored as comparative operator + score: This is satisfied when score obtained by certain question is within designated range (Only applicable for multiple choice, scale, and star rating questions with scores when there is a response).
- IF certain question is answered: This is satisfied when a certain question is answered.
- IF certain question is not answered: This is satisfied when a certain question is not answered. This can be used only when the question doesn't require an answer.
- Consequence configuration: Elements that can be configured as consequences under the logic are as the following. (THEN)
- Jump to certain page: These signals jump to a certain page.
- End survey: This signals to end the survey and show designated 'Thank you' page no matter where your current page is.
- Show/Hide certain question or page: This shows or hides certain question or page.
- Timing configuration: This decides when IF, THEN logics are executed. (WHEN) is automatically recommended when using IF conditions but you can configure the timing you want after changing it to manual configuration.
- Answered certain question: This assesses the logic if a certain question is answered or being answered.
- Submitted certain page: This assesses the logic when 'Next' button is pressed to submit a certain page.
- The basic operating principles are as the following.
- If no conditions are satisfied, it moves to next page by default.
- All conditions are independent of each other and only the logic satisfying WHEN timing is assessed.
- It is assessed in order from bottom to top logic.
- Some additional references are as the following.
- You can turn on ‘Hide item’ option for each block to hide the block by default. To use show function, use the show function after hiding the block by default. There is also 'Hide page' option in the page option menu on the right side of page control bar.
- ‘Answered certain question’ in timing setting means that logic will be assessed when certain questions are clicked to reply or has been responded.
- When WHEN and IF conditions are satisfied simultaneously causing a crash, lower logic is executed first and the upper logic is executed later. As a result, consequence from the upper logic overwrites the consequence of lower logic. When several consequences are in a logic, only the consequences in a crash are overwritten and other consequences are executed as configured.
- Logic to show/hide previous question or page or jumping to previous page is not officially supported so it may not operate normally. The use of such logic is not recommended.
- Complex operations such as where one logic affects other logics are difficult to predict even for the author so please refrain from using such operation and construct simple logic.
Form Saving Method and Creation Process
Moaform has auto save feature and you can restore or revert the survey with 'Undo' or 'Redo' buttons on upper left. Save status is displayed on the upper left when the form is edited.
There is a progress menu to show creation progress at the upper center of form builder and you can press 'Collect' once you complete editing form to start collecting responses after various configurations.
If the content of the form is edited after response collection began, edited content is auto saved but it is not immediately shown in the response page but only when you press apply changes button on upper right. This is because the survey may appear strange to the respondents if edited content is reflected real-time. Please press apply changes button on the upper right after editing the content of the form while responses are collected.
If you wish to revert to an earlier version when response is collected while editing the content of form collecting responses, press restore button on the upper right.
Basic Response Collection Process
Response collection begins once several settings are configured for Collect upon completing form editing. You can begin response collection by pressing ‘Start response collection’ after completing the configuration of Collect.
Start and End
You can configure starting and ending point of collecting responses.
If you don't make any configurations, the response collection begins when you press 'Start collecting responses' and responses will be collected until the author ends the survey. When the starting point is set at time earlier than the present, response collection will start when you press 'Start response collection' button. If the starting point is set up at later time, response collection will begin automatically at the set time.
You can configure starting and ending point of collecting responses up to unit of minutes. Once response collection starts, you can only edit the ending point.
You can end the survey by limiting the number of responses. The survey ends by whichever condition is met first between ending point or number of responses. You can't edit number of responses lower than current number of responses.
This configures how many times a respondent can respond to the survey.
- Allow: You can respond multiple times.
- Limit to cookies: You can limit to cookies to allow responding only once within the same browser on the same device.
- Limit to cookies and IP: You can limit to cookies to allow responding only once within the same browser on the same device or same IP. Take caution since only one person can answer in environment such as cafes and offices where IP is shared.
- Limit to response code and URL: You can issue and distribute response code and URL that can only be used once. Details regarding response code and URL will be explained in detail below.
You can configure multiple response limit to ‘Limit to response code and URL’ and start collecting responses to issue and manage response code and URL.
- You can issue up to 999 response codes and URLs at once and maintain up to 30,000.
- You can delete response codes and URLs and you can't respond with deleted response codes and URLs. Response data collected by deleted response codes or URLs won't be deleted.
- Response code and URL are paired together and the response code is paired with latter portion of URL. Paired response code and ULR are considered as same response, so you can only utilize one of the paired response code or URL.
- Respondent must use basic URL given at the beginning of response collection to enter the response code to start responding. You can't respond twice with same response code.
- You can start responding by pasting URL to the address bar. You can't respond twice with same URL.
- Response code and URL must be distributed directly to the respondents by the author.
You can check response completion status under 'Response status' in the result page when you use response code and URL. Also, you can identify which response code each respondent used when you download the results in Excel file.
Save and continue answering
You can set whether or not to allow to save answers mid-way and continue answering later.
- Allowed: Answers can be saved mid-way and can continue answering later. Answers saved and not submitted will be deleted after six months.
- Restricted: Answers cannot be saved mid-way, and it must be answered completely during the same session.
In case Continue Answering feature is allowed,
- Respondents will be provided Continue Answering URL when answering the survey.
- Respondents can resume their answers and continue answering from the last saved point.
- Once respondents lost the URL, it cannot be retrieved, so the respondents should write it down well or send an email to themselves as instructed.
- Respondents may save their answers by moving either to the previous or next page or by clicking on the ‘Save Answer’ at menu on the bottom of the page.
This configures results to be shown to others beside the author.
- Show always: This allows external parties to check results while the survey is in progress.
- Show when closed: This allows external parties to check results after the survey ends.
- Private: Only the author can check the results.
You can designate the range of results shown when show results settings is at 'Show always' or 'Show when closed'.
- Show results by question only: This only shows results by questions which expresses statistics of results.
- Show results by respondent only: This only shows results by respondent which is individual response data.
- Show both: This reveals both results by question and by respondent
You can decide whether 'Result' button is displayed or not in the Thank you page.
- When 'Result' button is shown in the Thank you page, respondents will see 'Result' button after completing the survey and will move to results page when they press the button. Results are revealed as configured in the scope above in the view results page.
If you decide not to display 'Result' button, only the people who know the results page URL can move to results page. If you want to share the results with specific people, don't display 'Result' button and let them know the results page URL.
You can use a function where the respondent must enter a password to start responding. The password is configured by the author and must be shared to respondents individually. The password can go up to 10 characters in combination of numbers and alphabets, which is not case sensitive.
You can write a guiding phrase for the password.
You can edit the password while responses are collected.
New Response Notice
We check for new answers at regular intervals and notify you by email when new answers are collected. The new response notice feature is available only when your Moaform login e-mail address verification is completed, and the answer is checked every set time interval and a new response notice is sent to the corresponding e-mail when there is a new answer.
The time intervals can be set as follows.
- Every 5 minutes (Only PRO members can choose.)
- Every 30 minutes (Only PRO members can choose.)
- Every 1 hour (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 6 hours (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 12 hours (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 24 hours (All members can choose.)
PLUS and PRO members will be notified of the total visitors to the form when notifying new answers. The total visitors is the total number of users who have opened the form including visitors who did not submit a final answer. New response notice will not send you a notification if there are no new answers within the set time interval.
For collaborators, regardless of the form owner's settings, each can choose their own interval to receive notifications.
Start Collecting Responses
You can begin response collection by pressing 'Start collecting responses' after completing the configuration of response collection settings. Once response collection begins, only a part of the form and options can be edited, so start collecting responses after thorough review with preview feature.
Response Collecting Methods
You can begin collecting response by pressing 'Start' after completing the configuration of response collection settings. (If you configure the starting point in the future, response collecting automatically begins when it reaches that point)
Once response collecting begins, various methods to share the form that must be shared by the authors will be shown. Moaform provides URL, QR code, SNS, and messenger sharing functions.
URL for Response Collection
You can collect responses using form URL. You can share it through email, SMS, post it on notice board, etc. Form URL is case sensitive so please beware.
Pro service users can use serveyl.ink address instead of moaform.com address as response address not to expose Maoform brand. While using surveyl.ink address, you can configure the address under surveyl.ink/. Address under survey.ink/ features 3 to 100 characters consisting of capital and small case alphabets, numbers, -, and _. Changing the address to surveyl.ink does not allow responses to be given in moaform.com and the same applies vice versa.
You can also respond using QR code. QR code image provided by response collection page is the QR code for actual responses, so click it to download it as SVG or PNG file for use.
Social Media and Messenger
You can share the form on Facebook, Twitter, KakaoStory, Band and KakaoTalk on mobile. You can't share through KakaoTalk on PC because service is unavailable for KakaoTalk PC.
Embed to Your Web Page
Inserting the code provided by Moaform in html page allows you to embed the form in a popup form in a web page. You can embed in the format of left side popup, right side popup, or center popup.
Respond to the Form
You can enter URL in the address bar, click shared link, or scan the QR code with an app to start responding.
Moaform response is supported in most devices and browsers including IE 9, 10, 11, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Moaform doesn't support IE 7 and 8. Attempting to respond through IE 7 or 8 will display a message guiding you to respond through a different browser or mobile.
View Results General
Collected responses can be viewed as graph and chart in results page. Results page features results by question from all respondents and results by individual respondents. Also there is a SmartFilter function which allows you to view results for different questions through filtering certain responses to certain questions.
You can download the response summary for all responses or individual responses to all questions as CSV or Excel file.
Results can be viewed via PC and mobile but SmartFilter is only availbe on PC.
Results by Question
You can view results for all respondents by each questions through chart and graph.
You can view through bar, column and pie graph for graphs and organize the results by ascending or descending orders for number of responses and use expanded view to view the responses in chart form. You can download graph as an image through chart image download function.
Results by Respondent
You can view individual responses.
Selecting each respondent in the list of respondents shows time of response, time elapsed for each respondent and responses from the respondent. Respondent list can be organized by response time and time elapsed for response.
SmartFilter filters responses through various conditions.
- All filters are configured as 'Included'. This is a setting to include selected choices and not a filter to exclude choices that were not selected.
- The filter between choices for multiple choice questions is the ‘OR’ condition.
- The filter between questions is the ‘AND’ condition.
- You can filter choice questions (Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Ranking), scale (Point Scale, Star Rating), and response date (Up to unit of day).
You can download data by pressing [Download] button on the upper left of the results page.
Data download generates a file that you wish to download through configuration. File generation can take several minutes depending on content of survey and number of responses so please be patient. File generation can be performed up to 4 files simultaneously and files are stored for 14 days. Files are deleted after 14 days and they must be generated again.
Types of data you can download:
- All data for all questions and responses
- Data summary for response results by question
If you have filtered the results using the SmartFilter, you can select whether to download entire results or results with filter.
You can select how multiple selections for Multiple Choice questions are displayed when you download all data for all questions and responses. Extended type displays all choices of multiple selections within Multiple Choice questions by separate columns. Summary type displays all selected choices in a single cell.
All data can be downloaded in Excel or CSV files.
Reward - General
Mobile coupons can be sent to respondents as rewards. If there is a question asking the mobile phone number of the respondent in the form, you can extract the mobile phone number directly from the answer to that question and send a mobile coupon. The most common usage is as follows.
- When creating a form, add a question asking a mobile phone number as a text answer question.
- Collect responses.
- When you have finished collecting responses, go to the ‘Reward’ page, select the prizes and the winners to receive the prizes.
- Upon payment, a mobile coupon will be sent to the winners immediately.
Currently, 5 Starbucks coffees and 6 Culture Land mobile vouchers are available. These mobile coupons can only be used at designated locations in Korea. Detailed information on where to use can be found in the detailed information of each product.
Mobile coupon service is a service provided through cooperation with DAOU Tech, Inc.
The coupon validity period for each brand is as follows. It cannot be used when the expiration date has elapsed, and the validity period cannot be extended.
- Starbucks: 30 days including issue date
- Culture Land: 30 days including issue date
Please keep in mind that coupons cannot be exchanged, refunded or canceled once transmission is complete.
Selecting prizes and winners
You can select prizes and winners from the “Reward” page of each form. After you select the prize you want, you can select the winners to receive the prize. There are two ways to select winners.
- If you have a question asking for respondent’s mobile phone number in the form, you can send it to the mobile phone number the respondent wrote down as an answer.
- You can directly enter mobile phone numbers and send the prizes.
Whichever method you choose, the mobile phone numbers must match the Korean mobile phone number format.
If you have a question asking for the respondent's mobile phone number in the form, you can collect the answer first, then select the ‘There is a question asking mobile number in this form.’ option on the winner selection screen and proceed as follows..
- Select a question asking mobile phone number
- Check the answers of the respondents and select the winners by clicking the checkbox to the left of the list of respondents. (Respondents with incorrect phone number formats cannot be selected.)
- Click ‘Add to shopping cart’
When selecting a winner, you can add randomly by clicking the down arrow next to the check box at the top left of the list of respondents. Random add is a feature that allows you to select as many randomly as you want among the respondents with the correct phone format.
You can also sort the list marked or unmarked responders first by clicking the sorting icon at the top right of the list of respondents.
You also can send a coupon by selecting the ‘Direct mobile number input’ option and enter winners’ mobile phone numbers directly. Enter the mobile phone numbers one per line in the number input box and click 'Add to shopping cart' below.
Purchase and send
You can send a short message to the winners. It is optional.
After checking the prizes and amounts in the shopping cart, click the ‘Purchase and send’ button below and you will see the payment screen. Currently, all Korean credit cards can be used and you have to agree to the terms of validity, cancellation, and refund before payment.
Click the ‘Purchase and send’ button to proceed, and once the payment is completed, the coupon will be sent immediately. Please keep in mind that it may take a long time to complete depending on the number of winners.
After the transmission is completed, if there are any coupons that fail to be sent due to the recipient's circumstances, technical problems, etc., the total amount paid will be canceled, and only the amount that have been successfully sent will be re-charged. As a result, only the coupons that have been successfully sent will be paid.
Transmission result and resend coupons
When payment is complete, you can always check the transmission results in the ‘Transmission Result’ tab.
Coupons are sent to the winners sequentially, so depending on the number of winners, it may take a long time to complete. Refresh the page to update the transmission status.
If you click the detail view on the right side of the list, you can view the status of each recipient. There is a resend button on the right side of each recipient, and it can be resent up to 5 times per recipient. When resending, it is possible to resend to another number, but resending to a different number does not cancel the first coupon sent, which means that the same coupon is sent to the specified number once more. If the recipient who received the first coupon uses the coupon, the later recipient cannot use the coupon.
This is the first page you see when you log in where you manage all forms you created.
- Forms can be viewed by status and can be organized by title, number of respondents, last response date and last revision date.
- You can put forms in groups to manage and search through numerous forms.
- You can see results, share, edit, preview, delete, copy forms, force to end, or stop pending.
Functions Related to Form Management
You can manage each form through ‘My forms’.
- Analyze: Move to results page
- Share: This provides several methods to share the form
- Edit: You can edit the content of form or configure response collection setting
- Preview: You can preview and test the form
- Manage: This is a function to manage the form
- Copy form: You can copy the form to create the same form
- Delete form: This deletes the selected form. You can't recover after deleting.
- Stop pending: This only activates when the form is in [Pending] status and it cancels pending status and reverts back to [Editing] status
- Force to end: This only activates when survey is in [Collecting] status and it stops response collection and puts the survey in [Closed] status.
Also, you can click the form title to get into form builder.
You can designate and manage a group for each form.
Moaform utilizes the tag type management instead of folder method, a traditional file management method . Folder format features files in layer structure only belonging to a single folder, so it is difficult to manage files with various standards. However, tag method can feature a single file to several categories and each category can be assigned to various files, making more complete management possible.
You can designate, add, or delete the group under My forms afterwards.
As for group, you can access groups you created to add, delete, or edit groups under a separate group management menu. Group management is at the bottom of search window on top of My forms.
You can click the magnifying glass at top of My forms to search for surveys.
You can search by group if there is a group designated form or by form title.
PRO or PLUS users can add other PRO or PLUS users to a specific form as a collaborator to manage the form together.
In 'My forms' page, you can click 'Manage' option on the right side of the form to click 'Collaboration' or click the collaboration icon on the top right side of the edit page of the form you want to add collaborators.
There are 2 roles collaborators can take.
Owner is the user who owns the form who can edit, delete and has all the authority of the form. Distinctions of the owner are as follows;
- There can be only one owner per form.
- Owner can edit and delete the form.
- Owner can add or remove collaborators.
- Owner can hand over the ownership to a collaborator. (Ownership of a form used any PRO feature can be transferred to a PRO user only.)
- When form is deleted, form is no longer collaborated and collaboraters can't see the form.
- When the owner's account is deleted, collaborated form is deleted.
Viewer can only read the form. Distinctions of the viewer are as follows;
- There can be multiple viewers per form.
- Viewer can view form edits, how collect data setting is edited, data analysis, and download data analysis.
- Depending on the setting, you can view the private question answers.
- Viewer can't edit or delete the form.
- When you are added as a collaborator, the collaborated form will appear on 'My form' page.
- You can leave the collaboration when you want.
- To add a collaborator, type in the user's Moaform login ID (email address).
- The user you want as a collaborator must be a Moaform PRO or PLUS user.
- Press X on the right side of the user in the collaborator list to remove the user from the collaborated form.
- Press the role on the right side of the user on the collaborator list to hand over the ownership. (handing over the ownership will change your role into a viewer.)
- Turning on 'Allow disclosure of individual private questions results' option will allow that viewer to view private question answers.
Account Settings General
Moaform members can manage their information under settings page.
Account settings contains login account settings related to login, payment information related to membership and payment.
Change Email and Password
You can change email and password in login account setting.
To change email, enter the email address you wish to change to and click ‘Change’ button. You must enter the current log in password to change email and authentication email will be sent to the new email just like when you signed up. You must authenticate the email address as it is used for password recovery.
You can change the password by entering the current password and new password.
Link Social Media Account
You can link your account with your social media account for more convenient log in and form sharing.
It is automatically linked when you log in with social media account when first using the service. If you wish to link additional accounts, you can click 'Link' button for Facebook and Google under login account settings. You may have to enter the password for selected social media service when making a new link.
You can check information regarding the service level you are using and payment.
- Service: You can check the service level you are currently using.
- Auto renewal: You can turn on/off automatic renewal function.
- Payment method: You can check the registered credit cards. Moaform only saves the last 4 digits and expiration date of the credit card to identify registered credit cards. Other credit card informations are not saved.
- Contact for payment: This is information necessary for us to contact you regarding your payment.
- Payment summary: Your payment history is listed here and you can access your invoice through here.
Form creation and management functions of Moaform operate on recent browsers such as Chrome, Edge, IE 11, etc. However, Moaform doesn't support IE 7, IE 8, IE 9 and IE 10, so please download the most recent browser.
However, responses can be made from IE 10 and above. Responses are not supported IE 7, 8, and 9. Attempting to respond through IE 7, 8, or 9 would automatically display a message guiding you to respond through a different browser or mobile.
Check Browser Compatibility
You may see a message that you can't respond through IE 7, 8, or 9 even when you are using IE 10 and above or a message that you can't use form builder and management functions of Moaform below IE 10 even when you are using IE 11. In this case, please follow the procedure below as the IE browser compatibility setting may have changed.
- Open the Internet Explorer and press 'F12' on the upper section of the keyboard. A separate screen will open up at the bottom of the screen when you press the key.
- Open the 'Emulation' tab at the top of the window and then check what the values are at two indicated locations.
- If any of the two values have been configured below the current IE version, change both values to the most upper version.
After completing the procedure above, enter the form address in the address window and try responding again.
If the issue isn't resolved, please contact Moaform customer support.
Currently, you can't create or edit forms on Moaform via mobile. Please use PC to create and edit forms.
Responses can be taken on both PC and mobile for IE 9 and above. Not even responses are supported for IE 7 and 8. Attempting to respond through IE 7 or 8 will automatically display a message guiding you to respont through a different browser or mobile.
Moaform offers three types of service: BASIC, PLUS, PRO.
BASIC is a free service and anyone can use all functions included in BASIC service.
PLUS service is a paid service that includes features in the BASIC services as well as premium features such as Show / Hide logic. PRO service is a paid service that includes features in the PLUS service as well as removing Moaform brand and using user's brand along with other premium features. If you pay for the annual plan, 2 months will be free.
Check [Pricing] for function details and prices according to services.
Using Paid Features
You can test out paid features with preview without upgrading your account. However, you have to upgrade your account or remove all paid features to collect responses.
If PRO or PLUS users are downgraded to BASIC, respondents can't respond to the forms using paid features. To make the forms available to be responded, upgrade your account or remove all paid features.
Payment when using paid Moaform services is made through PayPal and credit cards (Korean credit cards only).
If you use PayPal, it will be charged in US dollar.
If you use Korean credit cards, currently all domestic personal and corporate credit cards can be used. The list of cards that can be used are listed below.
- KB Card
- Shinhan Card
- Lotte Card
- Hyundai Card
- Hana (KEB) Card
- Samsung Card
- NH Chaeum Card
Moaform uses SSL/TLS server authentication and data encryption to communicate safely for credit card transactions to transmit user data safely. Moaform does not access or save the entirety of user's credit card information. Only the last 4 digits of card number and expiration date are saved which are minimum information for identification of payment information.
Automatic renewal is provided to eliminate the inconvenience of paying again after paid service expires. Automatic renewal means paying for the same service with the credit card or PayPal used for previous payment again once the monthly or annual service expires. Moaform notifies the users of automatic renewal payment at the bottom of payment page.
Automatic renewal can be stopped anytime. If you want to use automatic renewal function again, you can simply turn it back on or you have to pay manually after the service expires. You can stop using automatic renewal function under Settings>Payment information page.
Payment Account Information and Transaction Statement
You can check and edit the information such as
- Service level in use currently,
- Automatic renewal settings,
- Credit card information settings,
- Contact information related to payment
In Settings > Payment Information page, you can also access the transaction statements for payments made until now.
You can access transaction details under Settings>Payment Information page and you can click transaction statement number to access invoice for selected payment. Invoice outlines details for amount of payment along with information of credit card used for payment.
You can print the invoice by clicking print button on the upper right.
Credit Card Receipt (Korean Credit Card Only)
You can click transaction statement number under Settings>Payment Information page to access invoice and credit card receipt.
Credit card receipt can only be accessed when you pay with a credit card and one of the following three information must be entered.
- Your name on the credit card you entered when paying and amount of payment
- Email address you entered for contact when paying
- Credit card number
If you enter one of the following information above you can access and print the credit card receipts.
Empty window is displayed when you try to access your credit card receipts with popup blocked. Try again after disabling popup block in the browser settings.